7/4/08

Add a Little Whimsey to your Garden

I just had to share this fabulous Company!!

................Garden Fun.com.......................

They have an incredibly large collection of unique and whimsical garden art.
Their prices are quite reasonable and their site is an absolute delight to visit.


Below is a small sampling of the visual treats they have to offer.





I just have to get one of these for my tree!



These are called "splats"...mmmm...I wonder why?


Posted by Picasa


I'm in the process of creating a children's garden for my grand-daughters and these would be perfect.



These garden stakes come in a set of six for $18.00


Isn't this just delightful. They also have a feeding peacock.



These are definitely going on my must have list. They're on sale for $19.99


Posted by Picasa

15" long. A set of three different colors is $36.
Subscribe with Bloglines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping bye..Ya'll come back now!